I think the reason Frenchy doesnt just claim to be a fascist is that the neo-conservatives and neo-liberals on this page are still under the illusion that facism was a collectivist state system (which it wasnt).
If you assess the evidence:
- Frenchy was impressed by the Friekorps, a natoriously fascist anti-communist contingent during WW2
- Keeps making repeated insistances that patriotism is more importnat than capitalism, although he's under the illusion they are synominous.
- Loves the fact that the anti-welfare tourist measures of the nordic rim have rendered the country 'pure as snow', thinks it's great people would vote for this and makes reference to Davy Duke KKK leader.
- Did military service.
- Supports violent reactions to fairly liberal socialism.
- Continued references to Waco.
- Militant Catholicism of the varient that glorifies authority and ignores the real message of the gospels.
Perhaps we should open a book on Fascism by stealth and deciet and cronicle frenchies posts?