1. You have to break a few eggs to make an omelete. After all, in order to have a free society, people have to be killed in gulags in order to be free. It seems to me that many of you are pointing to the USSR and NAZI Germany as good examples of how to get freedom.
2. Everything must be fair to everyone that doesn't have an average amount of money or more. IT's not fair for the people that do have money to be treated fairly or to get what they produce. What is fair to them is actually an illusion of fair, and them giving up everything that they work for so leeches can thrive on it IS fair.
2a. Everyone should have a house, even if it means throwing out the owners of the houses, after all it's not fair for them to be in their own house.
2b. People that have money are inherently bad, and they shouldn't be able to have what they work for. Instead, we should give the money to the people that DON'T have money, as they are inherently good.
3. Everything that the lower calss and bums think is fair should be law, and everythingf that the middle and upper class thinks is fair should be condemned and outlawed, and the people that proposed them should be sent to gulags.
4. The upper and middle class peopel should surrender their money for their own good, after all, it's in their best interest to not die in gulags.
5. All people that are lazy and refuse to produce for themselves(the bums) should be able to force any working person to surender their materials, and they should be bvacked by the governments massive police force, after all, this is the key to freedom for all and the good of all.
****PLEASE NOTE****This is intended to be a satire, although I know that many of you were starting to think that I was coming around.
****FOR RED DEATHY****This ain't directed at you;~)