Out of all the systems of government and economics discussed in this form, which one would be best at bringing about the following:
1) An end to (or reversal of) our chemically intensive, monocropping farming practices that are destroying the earth's topsoil, polluting our water and polluting our food and replace them with enviromentally sound, sustainable farming methods.
2) An end to the madness of introducing genetically modified organisms into the environment, pushing terminator gene technology on starving 3rd world agricultures, and patenting seeds and other life forms that people may be dependent upon for good health or even for living.
3) An end to the tremendous debts of starving third world nations that force them to divert their limited food supplies to the U.S.
4) An end to the deforestation of our planet.
5) An end to the chronicly abusive, symptom oriented, corrupt western medical establishment that's hurting more people than its helping at an outrageous cost.
6) An end to victimless crime legislation that punishes people for things that primarily effect only themselves, again at an outragous expense to taxpayers.
7) An end to rediculous drug war practices and propaganda such as "zero tolerance", asset forfeiture, dry busts, three strikes, DARE etc.
8) An end to the legal system that treats people suffering from drug
addictions like criminals instead of like patients.
9) An end to our monopolized fossil fuel economy that pollutes our air and helps keep us in a lifelong perpetual state of having to earn federal reserve notes to cover our electric bills and a consequent conversion to renewable energy alternatives.
10) An education system that doesn't take 12 years to teach kids how to read and perform long division and teaches them a history other than the version written by rich white males.
11) An end to a need for bumper stickers that say "The U.S. Constitution. Void where prohibited by law."