: : i would like to know if macdonalds fry there foods in veg oil or animal fats, and do they mix all the oils up at the end of the day, therefore making it unsutible for vegetarians.
: At least in the US, the oil is vegetable oil, so I imagine it would be suitable for vegetarians. However, that would depend on whether the same fryers are also used for fish and Shittin' McNuggets (chicken). If so, it looks like fries are out.
1. In Europe alla countries use vegetable oil
2. There are seperate fryers for Fries, Chicken, Fish and Pies.
3. The oil is never mixed, unless it is from chicken to chicken, fries to fries etc
4. The oil is filtered 2-3 days a day
5. It is suitable for vegetarians