- McJobs and Workers -

Staff Turnover

Posted by: Jose ( New Zealand ) on September 02, 1999 at 11:37:09:

Hey there,

I'm currently putting together a study on turnover in the fast-food industry, and I was wondering if anybody would care to help me, with some personal perspectives. I'd like to hear from people how have quit the fast-food industry, those who haven't yet, but would like to, and those who are happy working for companies like McDonalds.

Basically I want to find why so many people quit so soon, while there is usually a core of people who turnover far less (in my experience, maybe 30% of staff will turnover at the most once every two years, while the remaining 70% might turnover up to 4 times a year).

I would appreciate replies either to this page, or via e-mail.

Thanks in advance for you views, they all add value...


Follow Ups:


The Debating Room Post a Followup