Hows about this:
1) Nationalise nothing and only tax capital moving between national boundaries.
2) Repeal all the mega corporation favouring laws.
3) government carried out by local committees and hostility to centralised authoritarianism.
4) Abolish standing army, navy, airforce.
5) Progressively remove all weapons form society.
6) repeal all anti-union law and encourage union membership.
7) Leave it to the unions.
I owe no allegiance to the state and I wont be obediant to any political party so while your plan is fine to my mind as a halfway house it doesnt do anything for socialism other than institutionalise, which isnt socialism at all.
I mean you could be a selfish anti-social possessive individualist happily willing away the day in a government job.