This is mainly for everyone who, very unwisely, thinks that they can resolves the dilemmas of living at a blow and the only reason it wont collapse into brutal mechanistic misery and frenzied bloody dictatorship/civil war (every dictatorship is civil war since it is inevitably forcing and fighting someone, most probubly the whole damn population) but anyone who would like to live in a world better than this one and suffering a deal of impatience as a result should take a glance.
The tasks we share with others:
1)The encouragement of the deterioration of exclusive national idenetities, to such a stage where the most patriot are engaging in liberal natioanlism and everyone else are internationalist.
2)The affirmation of liberty in government and the encouragement of the entire population to play a real part in their political communities and by doing act as a check on authority.
3) Decentralise political power and progress toward a situation where cheap government by local committees and resistance to centralised authoritarianism are the norm and not the exception.
4) Maintain a check upon horrendous political factions, whether leninist or facist or neo-nazi, which demand obediance and loyalty from everyone to their insane dreams of social engineering.
5) Argue against the unity of church and state, the establishment of secular and impartial government that will represent everyone in a very real since instead of the majority alone.
6) The severing of democracy from majoritarianism. The re-education of everyone in a real and meaningful sense as to what democarcy means EG accountability, tolerance and enfranchisement.
Tasks which are wholly ours:
1) chanllenge the powers of all social, economic and political monolpolists and elites.
2) Where the market is the best means of organising the economy, MAKE IT WORK EG bring an end to endless subsidy and "capital offensives" where companies co-operate unscrupulously "raping" the consumer and terrorising the worker.
3) Diminish the importance of work and the free people from time spent working, even decommodify work altogether with initiatives like the citizens wage and render work voluntary.
4) identify an innovatively mixed economy with decentralised democratic enterprises which arent run at a permanent loss and cost to the non-user through taxation.
5) The study of the potential for a syndicalist economy.
6) the creation of the independent free thinking individual of classical liberal idealism but with a positive attitude social interaction and sociability.
So dont anyone think this can be done in a day it's a fairly extraordinary change we're aiming at, liberalism never really suceeded and we've got to watch out for tankies all this is problematic and we could have done without it.